Unreturned Equipment Issues and Refund
IrritatedinMA

I desparately need to get in touch with a Verizon employee who is capable of fixing my problem rather than telling me that everything is all set with no actual removal of the charges. I returned my equipment over 2 months ago and am being charged fees for not returning my equipment. I have had several phonecalls with multiple customer service representatives (I have talked to people in the multiple departments based in multiple states) over the past two months to remove these charges. At the end of each conversation I was promised that the charge would be removed and yet nothing has happened. 

I am incredily disappointed and irritated by Verizon's failure to remove these illegitimate charges from my account. I returned all of my equipment well within the 30 day period. I tried to correct this situation over a month ago before my bill was due but it seems like Verizon has no interest in actually fixing my problem. I have receipts from the UPS store as well as tracking documentation showing the equipment was delivered in a timely fashion and that a Verizon employee signed off on receiving the box.

To make matters worse Verizon owes me a refund for overcharging me on my final month of service. Not only do I not owe Verizon any money for Fios services but the company in fact owes me a refund.

I am looking for the contact information of someone who is capable of fixing my account. I enjoyed my FIos (I even recommended it to several friends) and my Verizon Wireless services up until this point. However if I can't get this figured out I plan on cancelling my verizon wireless services too. Can someone please provide me with the contact information of someoneone who can resolve this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Unreturned Equipment Issues and Refund
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi IrritatedinMA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes