VERIZON ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY
MissSadie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really this is how you treat your customer as longs as you pay your bill that's all that matters if you have bad service and poor customer service hey it's not their problem. Well I will be paying off my final bill and will cancel my Verizon service I will go back to the dark ages with no internet of 120+ TV channels because I refuse to be ripped off any longer by big monopoly business. Thank you Verizon.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VERIZON ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry for the experience you have had with support and we would like to help. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry for the experience you have had with support and we would like to help. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
WantOut1
Enthusiast - Level 1

@ Anthony VZ, are you serious?  Verizon has terrible customer service, and makes little effective effort to correct for it.  I had to call weekly for months for "customer service" to correct the mess you made of my bill, and deal with Verizon's inability to answer my questions or verify payments recieved.  Verizon has a good product, but any attempt to make sense of what ammounts to a regular double charge for actual services rendered, in the form of indescriminate changes/additions to services that are never requested or used, is unacceptable and is your companies business model. 

Anyone who has been on the phone with Verizon "customer service" to do something other than pay a bill knows how one phone call for a simple yes/no answer can take hours of hold time.  I once sat on the line for 30 minutes waiting for a "customer service rep" to answer a question.  I heard typing and mouse clicking, so I asked if she had made any progress in finding the answer.  She had forgotten the question, and was wasting time, hoping I'd speak again, rather than ask for clarification.  We had wasted your payroll and my time because the "rep" wasn't paying attention.

I came online today, trying to schedule a date to terminate services.  Responding to this thread is less irritating that trying to get a strait answer over the phone. 

How do schedule a cancellation of service online?

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about your frustration, but you are unable to cancel the services online. It must be done through a phone agent.

0 Likes
ohyeahright
Enthusiast - Level 1

Only reason you got this reply is you are a current customer. They want you to leave on a good note but when you come back seeking new service, they will treat you like an old {please keep your posts courteous} over and over. You learned the lesson, now be wary of the propaganda!