VERY UNHAPPY WITH VERIZON
Whitemoon313
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two Issues:

On July 10, 2012, I called Verizon to terminate the services with them because they do not provide the service at the new place where I am. They only provide dish which is not accepted because of the installation. The Customer Representative informed me that I will not be changed any fees for early termination of the service. A month later I received an email, not even a bill saying that I needed to pay an early termination fee of over $200.00. On September 10, 2012, the Customer Representative Debbie told me the bill was right and I needed to pay even though I explained to her what happened. She was extremely rude. I returned the equipment 2 settopboxes and one (1) router MI424WR via UPS 1Z20X8509020774239. However, now they are claiming they did not received the router and want to charge me 261.88 which will total in over $500.00. I am a hard working person who returned everything as requested and was misinformed by a customer representative. I do not have that kind of money and I am a single mother and do not have that kind of money. They are stealing money from customers and trying to take as much as they can. I returned the router but now they claim I did not. What could I do with a router without internet service, makes no sense. Verizon is robbing money, please help me resolve this matter.

I hope Verizon can be honest and put the correct information since the router was returned so I am not charged for it. Also, they should provide better training to their workers because they are providing with wrong or misleading information which at the end of the day is harming the working community instead of helping the people that are helping them stay in business.

0 Likes
Re: VERY UNHAPPY WITH VERIZON
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes