Vacation status issue with my account
mwoessner

I am a brand new customer to Verizon, I spoke with numerous customer service representatives regarding a freeze I placed on my account.  I have been told by these representatives that there are no notes on the account, that there are notes on the account and that any customer service representative that I have spoken with in the past to verify notes are unavailable. 

I am being charged for services when my account was supposed to be frozen and credited, but of course those notes are not to be found.  I have been told by a Supervisor in the Massachusetts office that I am wrong and she will not look into it any further, I asked to speak with someone else and she let me know that she is the top and there is an address that I can mail a letter to in Florida if I am not satisfied with her help.

As a new customer I am obviously upset with how I have been spoken to and that my issue has not been resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Vacation status issue with my account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Vacation status issue with my account
mwoessner
I still have not had anyone contact me regarding this matter. I am beyond aggrevated with Verizon's lack of customer support
0 Likes