Verizion Deleted all of my files even though I have been paying for back-up!
kim_nye

I tried to add call blocking to my account. I was told over and over that it would just be added but when I tried to use it it would not work.  I spoke Mrs. King on Monday and was told it wouldn't work because it was not a service that was offered anymore and I needed digital voice to get that service.  She also told me that the backup and file sharing was on sale for 5.00 so the new plan would save me money!.  She assured me that nothing on my account would change.  When the service was added Mrs. King somehow cancelled the backup and file sharing service that I had been paying for for three years instead of transfering it.  When the service was cancelled all of my files were deleted.  At the time my computer crashed and when I went to use the service I had been paying for I was told that it had been canceled and all of my files deleted and there was no way to retrieve them.  I spoke to more than twelve people and was repeatedly transfered to departments and technitions who could not help me and was finally told I could purchase software to try to retrieve my files from my crashed hard drive.  I do not think Verizon should charge me  for a service that they did not provide.  I think they should pay to try to retrieve my files from my hard drive and refund the money paid over the last three years for the back up that was not provided! Their sales staff was improperly trained and at every turn I was given mis-information or just hung up on or just transfered to departments that could not help me.  I spoke to Mrs. King, Eddie, Carlos, Caleb, Sawanda, Dennis, Colonda,Cyntha and David.  They either did not help at all or hung up on me or transfered me to another departement that had nothing to do with my problem.  I also spoke to Suzy, Alexander an Larry who did try to help me but could not.  I also left two messages for the internal Back Up and File Sharing Department that did not return my calls. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizion Deleted all of my files even though I have been paying for back-up!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizion Deleted all of my files even though I have been paying for back-up!
OnMyTermz

Were you able to retrieve the files.  I think the same thing happened to my files.  I can seem to find them now.  I really would like all the pictures and documents I backed up so long ago.  I don't have hard copies.

0 Likes