Switch Account

Verizon Billing Dispute

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Billing Dispute

Message 1 of 3
(1,267 Views)

I had fios bundle installed on February 18, 2012. I have had several problems which customer service

and Customer Advocate could not resolve nor give me a reasonable explanation.  At this writing I am only

concerned with my billing issue. Before I got the bundle, I had Verizon phone service since 1980. (which

includes predecessor companies).  I also had, since 1985, Comcast TV and Internet service.  Paying separate bills for phone (verizon), tv & internet (comcast) totalling $320.00 per month.  I paid my verizon phone bill due March 3, 2012 on time, leaving a zero balance. A few days later a new bill was placed on my verizon account for $503.18 due April 3, 2012.  I have talked to several customer service agents (Ms. Givens or Gibbons) who told me something was not right with the $503.18 bill, and it looked like the credits did not transfer over after I placed my initial order with Ms. Cress (very professional and thorough) who told me my first months bill would be $212. 40. So, Ms. Givens/Gibbons said she would have to give the matter to a technician who will examine my bill and call me back (I gave two phone numbers).  Waited three days and heard nothing.  I called the same number again ( 1-800-483-7988) and got Sarah, who, after another long explanation subsequently concluded that my problem was that Verizon bills one month in advance. I asked Sarah to Email me a copy of my bill showing a breakdown of each charge. She said okay and I gave her my email address. I have been waiting to hear from Sarah since last Wednesday (March 7th).  My 30 days to cancel the bundle expire Monday March

19, 2012.  I hope someone in the community can be more helpful than the Verizon agents I have dealt with. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Verizon Billing Dispute

Message 2 of 3
(1,264 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Verizon Billing Dispute

Message 3 of 3
(1,254 Views)

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.