Verizon Billing Lying and Dodging Calls
MasonNYC

I have had numerous issues with a billing issue related to the previous tenant at my building (under her account). We have called support several times with her to try and sort this out and been lied to every time. I was told by a supervisor that he promised to fix the issue and call me back within 48 hours (it’s been over 48 hours and no call).

Every time I call now I’m left on hold and then disconnected. She removed all payment information from her account and was still billed and had to put a stop on the payment (something she has never done so the bank waived the fee).

This is insanely unprofessional and simply reviewing our phone calls on her account shows that we were promised something and then charged anyway but Verizon does not honor its word.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get this ahold of someone or to management who will actually fix the issue?!

They literally just need to review one of our calls from last week to see what their rep promised and then make an adjustment. Why is this so difficult? I’m about to report them to the BBB.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Billing Lying and Dodging Calls
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi MasonNYC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes