Verizon Billing Mistakes Upon Renewal
NYCFiosBoy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello, I have just renewed a 2 year contract with Verizon with a triple play Fios Extreme Video and 75/35 internet. I received an email that my bill was ready, and when I saw the bill it was for Verizon Ultimate Video and for 35/35 internet and none of the promotions i signed up for were applied. Is the bill not updated or is this just something wrong with the billing system? You can see the difference between the bill and what I actually signed up for.

This what I actually signed up for: Totaling: ~$97.41

But instead I get a bill like this: ~$149.99 with the incorrect TV and Internet plan I originally signed up for.

Please help me fix this.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Billing Mistakes Upon Renewal
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
NYCFiosBoy
Enthusiast - Level 3

WARNING TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO RENEW FIOS !!! - WILL NOT HONOR RENEWAL AGREEMENT !!! STALLING GAME !!! WAIT FOR 1 MONTH? 2 MONTHS FOR RENEWAL AGREEMENT TO ACTUALLY APPLY? KEEP GETTING SCREWED?

So I spoke to 2 different customer service representatives and they both told me this. They said that this is totally normal,

to be billed my former triple play plan and also without any of my promotion codes to be applied. Also in this advanced digital age its impossible for them to update my bill to the current service planbecause they had already mailed my bill out with the former triple play plan applied. So according to Verizon's logic,once they mail something out, it is set in stone.

I call this a load of bull----, because they want me to just pay the $149.99, 50 dollars above the agreed plan. I will have no choice but to report this incident to the Better Business Bureau and I will be writing to many different people about this renewal dishonesty. I have direct proof of the agreed plans, so those of you renewing by phone, do it online since you will at least have some visual proof.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Wonderful to hear that we could get this resolved for you. Let us know if you ever have any other issues.

Josh B

0 Likes