Re: Black Friday offer
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ronginnj,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Subielover
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea that's crap because my offer clearly said same plan, New price! How would it be the same plan if it was only for new customers? They wouldn't have a plan yet.

wuh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dont let this slide, people. Keep on reporting them and spreading word of the issue.  Two days later and still no progress aside from simple generic messages.

JoeG21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Chat tells me to talk to customer service over the phone, phone says it was an online only deal.  Its like the circle of life but a lot less fun.  

LJohn58
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would love to know if anyone has had a satisfactory experience resolving this issue after being escaluated by forum mods.

wuh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry to say, no I havent. The only thing I get is a response saying I did not qualify for the offer due to already having a discounted plan. Nowhere on the promotion did they mention any disqualifiers. Their mistake, yet they won't own up to it. Escalation has done nothing but sour me off Verizon even more.

SoUpset
Enthusiast - Level 2

Copper Contributor -- My issued mirrored your situation. It's funny how I tried to post it, and now I can't -- so frustrated about this!

SoUpset
Enthusiast - Level 2

BUYER BEWARE!!! THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! I found this forum, and I am relieved to know I am not the only one feeling this way...
Mind you -- My BILL IS HIGHER THAN IT WAS BEFORE -- THIS WAS ONE OF THE INITIAL PARTS OF THE BAIT, AND THE RESPONSE EMAIL WAS THE ULTIMATE SCAM -- AFTER YOU ORDER THE PACKAGE!
I FEEL SO VIOLATED-- TALKING ABOUT "CUSTOMER APPRECIATION"
THE EMAIL SAID: 100% THANKS -- "I say 100% SCAM"
As you requested, here is a reminder to take advantage of our special Black Friday deal. Starting today through November 26th, you can get special pricing on your Fios services— guaranteed for 2 years with a 2-year agreement. It's our way of saying thanks for being phenomenal.
Don't miss this exclusive online offer— ends Monday, 11.26.18.
I am DONE WITH VERIZON, and I am escalating this. I can't let this go.

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SoUpset,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working on identifying the root cause on these online ordering pricing discrepancies with our IT and internal departments.

The team has information on all of the customers that have posted on this thread and will be contacted directly by the team once the issue is resolved. 

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience but rest assured the issue will be resolved. 

Thank you. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes