Verizon Bundle Deals
Scarlet61

I called Verizon and asked them if they had any promotional deals going on and they told me I could get direct TV, Internet and phone service for $69.95 a month.  I spoke with the sales lady and it sounded like a wonderful deal and made arrangements to switch from Comcast since I was paying over $100.00 per month.   Verizon sent me an internet box that took about two hours to hook up and then on the phone for 45 minutes to make the switch.  I arranged for Direct TV to come out early Saturday morning which he came with a satellite and he said to me you do have SouthWestern exposure don't you? I told him what do you mean since this was the first I had ever heard about, the sales lady never mentioned it to me.  He said on my balcony you have Northern exposure so we cannot offer this TV service to you.  I'm thinking why was this important factor NEVER mentioned otherwise I never would have signed up for this package.  Now I have to switch back to Comcast to get their special package for $100.00 per month.  I do not have access to FIO's or Cox so am stuck with Comcast.  I asked Verizon where can I send back the black box for the internet since I have since switched to Comcast and they told me that I bought it for $39.99 which I was never told either and will not give me a refund.  Has anyone else experienced such negative customer service with Verizon?  

0 Likes