Verizon CS agents apathetic, rude,hostile,and try to pass the buck
drlortz

After many many ex aspirating calls to the Verizon payment center I have been unable to resolve this matter with Verizon. Just today after explaining this matter to three different Verizon agents the last agent I spoke with was a supervisor who after I again  explained the issue asked me if I could be put on hold ,I agreed and that's where I stayed for the next hour and two minutes.

Over the last month and one half I have tried over and over to resolve this issue only to be frustrated by some agents that just don't care are unable or unwilling to understand the issue or just want to pass the buck .I have been repeatedly put on hold then disconnected and given the run around time and time again.

It looks like Verizon agents including supervisors will do almost anything to pass the buck and frustrate the customer so long as they don't have to deal with the issue. After hanging up after an hour and two minutes on hold I again called the payment center and spoke with another agent who advised me that Verizon was now wanting the front and back of the check used to pay the bill.

I explained to this agent that there was no check and that the payment was made through FSI Verizon by my Capital One credit card so there would be no check involved.  Where does Verizon get this erroneous information?

Basically this issue involves a payment I made to FSI Verizon using my Capital One credit card on July 9,2011 for the amount of $357.18 .This amount was never credited to my Verizon account

After faxing what Verizon considered insufficient proof that this payment was made  I had my CC Company Capital One issue what they call a retrieval request document and faxed this document to  877-875-8857.

After several more frustrating calls I finally spoke with a supervisor saying that the retrieval request document was sufficient proof that the payment was made as stated from my Capital One CC company to FSI Verizon in the amount of $357.18.  The Verizon agent then asked me what account number I used when I payed the bill through FSI Verizon

I can only say that I would have given my 18 digit account number however it is a long number and obviously it is possible that I or FSI Verizon got it wrong.It would be known by FSI Verizon what number was used but only FSI Verizon has this information.

I attempted to contact FSI Verizon but it is totally impossible to speak with anyone directly there which makes this matter even more ex aspirating because FSI Verizon  it seems to me could resolve this issue pretty quickly.by tracking down where this money went.

I am totally disappointed frustrated and ex aspirated by the manner in which Verizon has dealt with this issue and I hope that appropriate action can be taken especially for the supervisory agent that left me on hold for an hour and two minutes but I have little faith that anyone at Verizon cares or that anyone there will be held accountable for this despicable behavior.

I know that the only way that I can express my disappointment with Verizon is to discontinue my account..I cancel my account knowing that Verizon has the very best product out there in terms of quality but has the very worst customer service that I have ever experienced. I hereby request that my Verizon account  be permanently and totally terminated on Nov 1st 2011.

I would rather deal with an inferior product than unconcerned and hostile customer service agents.In fairness the last agent I spoke with was very courteous and genuinely seemed to understand and wanted to help. However even she was unable to get me to another supervisor despite trying three times.Finally she advised me that a supervisor would call me back today. I'm not holding my breath.

I hope someone at Verizon can take the time to understand this issue and credit my account with the $357.18 in question.

I would like this letter to be forwarded to the president or CEO of Verizon but I have little faith that Verizon representatives will allow it to get that far.

Thank You   {edited for privacy}

Wall NJ

0 Likes
Re: Verizon CS agents apathetic, rude,hostile,and try to pass the buck
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes