Verizon CUSTOMER SERVICE terrible
clarka19

I have called verizon fios numerous times to cancel my home internet service.  I cancelled my service before it was even up and was told i would recieve a check for my 105 dollars and received the ticket number {edited for privacy}.  I called back after not receiving the check and still seeing my Bill updated.  The rep said i would have to wait until after the August 6th cycle after she took forever finding my ticket number and my reconcilliation check would be sent.  I kept checking my account and bills kept adding up and they threatened that it would be reported to credit agencies.  I called again and this time the service rep said i never called verizon wireless and that my ticket number did not exist.  I asked to speak to a manager but none were available.  I asked to check the recorded calls and was told they dont have access to that information.  Then i was told i would be contacted by a manager the next day and have heard nothing.  That was a week ago.  This customer service is so insanely bad and Verizon is clearly looking to scam its customers.  The agent treated me as if i fabricated my ticket number even after confirming that was the format they do the tickets in.  How can this be real?  it feels like a nightmare and I need resolution.  They also refuse to pull up my recorded call history! hmmmm i wonder why?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon CUSTOMER SERVICE terrible
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi clarka19,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes