Verizon Cable box Found in Storage from an old closed account
Dasdecoy

Hi,

I had a verizon Fios Account a few years ago with a roomate. Account has been cloased and the equipement never returned. because during the move it was lost. Paid a the unreturned equipment fee which sucked but it was our fault.

Anyway, I recently found the box. I do not have the old account number but I currently have a An Account under my name.

1. Can I Get credited for this by returning the box.

2. Do I technicall yown the box now since it was a couple years? I'm not returning it unless Verizon gives me my money back.

3. If I do own the box, Can use if for my existing Service without paying a rental fee?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cable box Found in Storage from an old closed account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cable box Found in Storage from an old closed account
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

The box is of no use to you. I believe if you return it you will be credited back the money you paid on your account. Make sure you save your receipt.

0 Likes