Verizon Call Assistant
BreezyMom

A few days ago I tried to order Verizon Call Assistant online. For some reason it didn't work and I keep getting "call Verizon for assistance." I called and they put the order in saying it would be available by 5pm that evening. The next day I received an automated call saying "Your order is complete."  Now each time I try to sign into it, it says "sign in failed." I heard I was suppose to get an email to activate it but received nothing. I had to search Verizon to find the Verizon Call Assistant application. No information or anything. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me about what to do. Called Verizon and was told a supervisor will get back to me. This was after waiting on the phone for 30 minutes to get someone and then using Screen Share with a technician.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Call Assistant
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with the service. I have sent you a private to get some account information from you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Call Assistant
BreezyMom

Woke up today and got on my computer. Don't know why but went to Verizon account and instead of seeing an ad to order Verizon Call Assistant, it was showing call logs. No numbers were listed but at least that was a start. I called my home phone using my cell and it showed up. I guess they got it working. Thank you.

0 Likes