Verizon Connections Discount site does not work
MaxVonThor
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had previously submitted a request for the Connections discount which was being applied to both my Wireless bill and my FIOS bill. Several months ago the discount on my Wireless account stopped being applied. I went back to the Connections registration site (verizon.com/connections) to resubmit and I get an error saying "system unavailable, please try after sometime" (really? what junior programmer came up with that?) I have now lost an hour of my life in a chat session with the support tech from the Wireless side trying to get this resolved. They keep trying to dump me off to FIOS and saying there is a FIOS plan issue. Can someone open a case for me or advise me on how to correct this?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Connections Discount site does not work
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MaxVonThor,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.