Verizon Connections
RYS2

I called the main customer service phone number and after navigating through the AI phone tree and finally getting a human on the line who could I thought would help me who instead gave me the main phone number to call, I've had about as much frustration as a customer can have before becoming a dissatisfied and vocal customer.

I was sent an email with a link to set up Verizon Connections to get an additional $10/mo off my triple play package. The link didn't work because the company that I work for is not registered with the program. I was given an email by a rep on a chat to send my company name and account number to get the company on the list. I am the HR and can do that, or so I had hoped. The email was bounced back as being wrong. I called again and was transferred to the rewards department who in turn gave me the main number to call and begin the frustration of trying to reach a human who can help.

Does anybody know who to deal with to get a business listed on the Verizon Connections program?

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Connections
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RYS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes