Verizon Customer Service Complaint
tigger2280

I'm very unhappy with Verizon's customer service.  I called to complain about my billing issue and the person just kept telling me that they do not see any notes regarding the credit I should be receiving and there is nothing "Priscilla" (the supposed Verizon rep) could do. She kept repeating the same line over and over again, and then hung up on me.  I had to call again and spoke to another representative who would not transfer me to a supervisor and told me the only way to file a complaint is by going to the website www.verizon.com/contactus.  Nowhere on that website is there a place to write a complaint about the pooor customer service.  I had to do a goodle serach just to get to the Verizon forum.  What happened to keeping the customer satisfied?  Can't your reps do anything more than read a script that is provided to them?  I would be surprised if anybody from Verizon responds to my post because nobody seems to care about their customers.  Even Verizon's finance dept is rude and unhelpful.  What is wrong with this company???

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service Complaint
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service Complaint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

tigger2280,

We haven't heard back from you about this issue. If you require further assistance please let us know. At this point we will be closing the private support case.

Josh

0 Likes