Verizon Does Not Provide the Great Service They Advertise
bj26

We are trapped verizon customers.  Three months ago my husband lost his job and has not been able to obtain a new one yet.  I called Verizon to explain the situation and to change our plan to internet only, as we can no longer afford the triple play.  After being on the phone and on hold for an hour and a half it was clear that Verizon needs to make large improvements in customer service.  I was grieved when I was told that changing our triple play plan to internet only was breaking our 2 yr contract and would incur a $140.00 cancellation fee.  The fee would not be waived even with our current situation.   I understand that we are under contract, but I was hoping with our circumstance and as a valued customer that the fee would be waived.  I also thought Verizon would grant us the introductory offer to internet only at $54.00/month to no avail.  Verizon's position seems to show  they do not care about its customers enough to work with families who have a loss of income or change in financial circumstances.  My husband and I will be taking steps to end all of our services with Verizon from TV to cell.  We will be looking for a company that cares about its customers in good times and in times of hardship.  A company that is willing to partner with its customers.  Anyone now if ATT Uverse is available in MD?

Disheartened Customer

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Does Not Provide the Great Service They Advertise
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved to FiOS Internet board for greater exposure
0 Likes