Verizon Expects me to Pay TWICE?
bryanandbob

I recently de-enrolled with the Verizon One Bill. I got my Verizon Wireless bill and paid it in full.  Then I got my regular Verizon Communications bill and it still has the wireless bill amount on out. I paid only the regular Verizon Communications amount since I already paid the Wireless separately. I just got off the phone with Verizon Communications Support for over an hour.  They told me that I still need to pay them the full amount of my wireless bill. REALLY???? Pay my Verizon Wireless bill TWICE????????????

Why can't Verizon recognize that I have already PAID the Wireless amount?????

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Expects me to Pay TWICE?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

bryanandbob, due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes
milamk

Yep, going through the same thing.  I had One-Bill for my residential and wireless service and decided to disconnect my home phone because I no longer needed one.  I paid the bill that I had at the time, which was a One-Bill invoice, but apparently the wireless portion of the payment never got credited to my wireless account.  Now they are telling me I owe them over $300 that I have already paid.  After speaking with numerous Verizon wireless reps that were not helpful at all, I filed a formal dispute for mediation.  Have been waiting 3 weeks to hear from them and finally got a call this morning from someon in Verizon Wireless Executive Relations, who went on about Verizon Communications being separate from Verizon Wireless and that he would have to contact them to see if the money is sitting in my old residential account (which I can no longer see since I disconnected my home phone).  I don't really care what they call themselves, Verizon is Verizon to me and they need to figure it out.  I am going to give them one more week and then I am going to file a formal complaint with the FCC.  Maybe they can encourage Verizon to look a little harder and find the money and end this debacle. 

0 Likes