Verizon FIOS Bills Me for Wrong Order
screen_name11

When I signed up for FIOS Internet service I was assured by Verizon that I would get what was in my online cart when I submitted my order - that is exactly what I was told by Verizon agents. I even saved a screenshot of the online cart to share with customer service when I struggled to submit an order online since Verizon's website is atrocious. Unfortunately the bill I received from Verizon doesn't seem to be for the order I placed. My multiple calls to Verizon customer service has been completely useless. I call and I'm told this will be fixed - but my bill is still wrong. My first bill is due soon, but I will not pay for unauthorized charges or orders on my account. It seems like Verizon is doing a bait and switch with customers orders - promising a Visa gift card and one kind of services, but delivering another on the bill. Has anyone else seen this? How am I to proceed to get this fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS Bills Me for Wrong Order
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi screen_name1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes