Verizon FIOS Lost My Loyalty And My Account ... Now They Want Me Back
dmack1

Had Verzion Fios for 2 years on a promotion.  It was great!  However, at end of promotion, no warning, raised my rates 45%.  I called customer service and requested the old rate.  Actually begged for old rate.  They absolutely refused.  Fortunately have competition with a cable company who wanted me back at a cheaper rate than my old FIOS promo rate,  plus they ofered a DVR and  some other nice things.  I told FIOS customer service I was even willing to keep FIOS at my old, but higher than cable promo rate, and no DVR.  Just wanted to keep my service with FIOS.  Still they said no and told me it was nice having me as a customer.  So I switched to cable.  Now 1 month later I get a "Come Back" letter from FIOS.  They have got to be kidding.  It's a better deal, but you've lost my loyalty since you had no loyalty to me.  And put me through the headache of switch service providers.

So folks,  watch out with their promo's and what they are willing to do, or in this case, not do for you as a customer!

0 Likes