Verizon FIOS is good but..........
dlinh747
Enthusiast - Level 1

the customer service is **bleep**....I had  to call them many times to correct my bill. When I order the service verizon just add HBO out of the blue moon and charged me for the service. I called and called and called , verizon said they will remove the charge and emailed me the credits, I received three emails with the credits but on my account never show the changes. Verizon also promised to call me back after I review the account but they never DID,,,overall Verizon customer service deserved a 0 ******** rating.

Re: Verizon FIOS is good but..........
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS is good but..........
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

dlinh747,

My apologies that we've missed you. We are here for you around the clock, if you need us. Please feel free to make a new post if we can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes