quick menu

Verizon FIOS suspending my service because I forgot to update credit card information.

Verizon FIOS suspending my service because I forgot to update credit card information.

Highlighted
Contributor ricksil
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(735 Views)

Verizon FIOS suspended my service because I forgot to update my credit card information.  I changed it, then was charged $50 to get it turned back on.  I complained and was told that I would get a refund for the $50.  That was in Jan 2018, It is now March 2018, and Verizon has not refunding me the $50.

{edited for privacy}

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Have you contacted customer services?

Did you get something in writing?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 3
(720 Views)

@ricksilwrote:

Verizon FIOS suspended my service because I forgot to update my credit card information.  I changed it, then was charged $50 to get it turned back on.  I complained and was told that I would get a refund for the $50.  That was in Jan 2018, It is now March 2018, and Verizon has not refunding me the $50.

{edited for privacy}

This is yet another reason NOT TO USE AUTOPAY never ever use it. Terminate it.

make your payments as one time payments.

this is how you avoid termination of services and huge fees to get it put back on.

doubtful any refund will be issued to you. Once Verizon grabs your money they don’t like to or will give it back.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios