Verizon FIOS suspending my service because I forgot to update credit card information.
ricksil

Verizon FIOS suspended my service because I forgot to update my credit card information.  I changed it, then was charged $50 to get it turned back on.  I complained and was told that I would get a refund for the $50.  That was in Jan 2018, It is now March 2018, and Verizon has not refunding me the $50.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS suspending my service because I forgot to update credit card information.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Have you contacted customer services?

Did you get something in writing?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS suspending my service because I forgot to update credit card information.
jonjones1
Legend

@ricksilwrote:

Verizon FIOS suspended my service because I forgot to update my credit card information.  I changed it, then was charged $50 to get it turned back on.  I complained and was told that I would get a refund for the $50.  That was in Jan 2018, It is now March 2018, and Verizon has not refunding me the $50.

{edited for privacy}

This is yet another reason NOT TO USE AUTOPAY never ever use it. Terminate it.

make your payments as one time payments.

this is how you avoid termination of services and huge fees to get it put back on.

doubtful any refund will be issued to you. Once Verizon grabs your money they don’t like to or will give it back.

0 Likes