Verizon FIOS
whitlowtse2

New to Verizon FIOS horrible experience so far! Billing lack of support/experience after a customer bys a product it should work and not have to be reissued and bouncing a customer all over the place is just not acceptable. I spent 4 hours on the phone with Verizon to solve this issue last night and 2 hours on the 13th and it's still not resolved.  Billing needs to get this issue resolved when a customer buys a product it should work it's not like it's a free service. I've been with Verizon for internet services in the past hence my reason for coming back because the support was above the rest. I came over from Comcast and so far this Verizon experience with FIOS has been unbelievable from the tech who installed the services in the house the internet services and TV has been problematic.  Couldn't from a number or email to file a complaint.  Please get it together!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS
toney012
Enthusiast - Level 1

VERIZON BILLING CUSTOMER SERVICE

My experiences over the past 15 or more years have been horrible.  I've left and gone over to AT&T, ComCast, DirecTV and have just gone without.  Customer service has been bad at all.  I predicted prices would go down on all of these providers in 2010 and they all have done so.  They all lack concern for customer problems and as the previous customer stated...the amount of time you spend in resolution is unacceptable, especially when you never receive any.  DirecTV asked me to come back and I am seriously considering even though they acted arrogant when I questioned the high cost of the account without internet or any other service.  After I left and went with Verizon they asked me to come back.

What a waste...just do your jobs right and charge reasonable rates for the service, a rate which all citizens can afford, maybe it could be free (WOW)

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.
0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.
0 Likes