Verizon Fios Customer Service issues
Jdmcduff

Switched to Verizon Fios in August 2017. The Multi room DVR that was free for first year has never worked, the wifi worked in my bedroom only where they installed ALL the equipment,the tv switches channels on its own after about 15 minutes, after multiple calls and wasted time to customer service, emails and texts, they finally got the wifi fixed in DEC 2017 and i got a bill for $99.00. The technician tried to fix the DVR but in doing so cancelled my DVR service and now i'm being billed for change of service and multi room DVR that doesn't work. My bill was supposed to be $108.00 with taxes. My last bill was $227.00. The customer service reps don't follow through, they tell you that they will take care of everything and follow up with a phone call. they never follow up or fix things and when I call back and spend another hour on phone they say they don't know what i'm talking about or what I was told. I have a paper trail from the time I signed up for service as I am sure they do as well. This has been the WORST experience I have had with a company. I have had Verizon wireless for years and no issues. This is the biggest waste of money and time. Horrible customer service!!!! Back to cable company and new cell provider this week!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Customer Service issues
jonjones1
Legend

What the real problem here is at one time Verizon was a little guy and had less customers to take care of. Then with the advent of extra customers the company had to increase profits and give minimal support.

The problem then became worse when Verizon took most of tech support offshore and turn it over to really minimally trained screen readers. Couple with the support personnel not even keeping records it became a nightmare.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Customer Service issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes