Verizon Fios Lies and Lies and Lies all of the time!!!
nafirah

I have had Fios for over a year and initially it was a horrible experience because I was told one thing by the FIOS representative that came to my door and then I was billed another by the company; it took five phone calls and many hours to get it fixed but it finally did and Verizon ended up giving me a great deal for that year because of all of the hassel.  I decided to sign a two year contract with for FIOS because overall the product is decent.  Once again, I was promised a certain price on the phone and I got billed more again; it took several phone calls and many, many hours again to get it fixed.  Then last night I went to watch something on HBO and it said that I no longer subscribed to it; I called customer service today and was told that I was on a free three month trial and that I had to pay $9.99 extra a month for it, if I want to keep it.  I proceeded to tell the lady that it is supposed to be included with my contract; she stated that it wasn't.  I proceded to ask her to listen to the recording of my call when I negotiated my contract and she refused to.  I stated to her that HBO was supposed to be included and that if she or a manager were to go back and listen to my call, since they record all of the calls anyway, that she could see exactly what I was talking about; she just kept telling me that I had to pay $9.99 a month.  I asked if I wanted to cancel my contract; what would I have to do; she said that I would have to pay the ETF but I pointed out that I am not being given the services that I was promised and that I have already had to call several time and waste many hours of my time just to get the price that I was promised and now I am not even getting the services that I was promised.  She proceeded to say that I need to pay the $9.99 and then she hung up the phone on me.  This company refused to abide by their word and it is ridiculous that they basically lie and lie all of the time.  I would love to take legal action but I cannot affor a lawyer;  I just think that it is wrong how much they lie and mistreat their customers.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Lies and Lies and Lies all of the time!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nafirah,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Lies and Lies and Lies all of the time!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes