Switch Account

Verizon Fios Set Up- Frustration of poor customer service

Verizon Fios Set Up- Frustration of poor customer service

Contributor Bowmanj
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(187 Views)

I ordered Verizon Fios internet and chose self install. Contacted customer support asking why it could not be turned on sooner. After being bounced around for 3 hours talking to several representatives they had informed me a technician would be coming to my house on October 22nd, between 11-3PM... I was confused because i chose self install. I received an email to verify. No one showed up, so i later contacted customer support. THey saw no record of such technician. Informed me they would start my service and to contact customer service the next day if I had an issue. I am currently being bounced around customer service representatives again after 2 hours of talking. Every time i feel they might figure it out. However i am tired of this whole situation because i have spent so many hours just trying to get internet! I feel i should just switch to comcast at this point.

I dont know if this is a good place to post, but i dont know where else to go. As the web support has made me spend possibly 6 hours and getting no where... Waiting nearly a week now for internet.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.