Verizon Fios charged with out using internet
Nbureps

I have spend n number of hours with customer support/billing department and supervisors. I activated my service of Fios on first week of April for Internet. On April 12th 12:05 I received an email from Verizon to pickup the device from nearest location or else order will be cancelled after 5 days. 

Since it was supposed to get cancelled automatically I never cared about it as I was in other state for work. I received an email in June that I have $141 balance on my Verizon Fios account. In order to continue with the new order I have to pay that balance first. 

Why do I have to pay without using service? 

I keep on asking these supervisors about that email . All I get the answer is THESE ARE VALID CHARGES. 

How do I get out if this headache? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios charged with out using internet
jonjones1
Legend

I am confused on this post.

Do you have active service with Fios with their router? If you don’t have their equipment are you using your own router? Again I am confused. Do you or did you complete the sale for your service?

orders don’t auto cancel unless you call up or go to a Fios store to cancel.

the situation grew worse by your not picking up the router and got even more worse since you did not cancel so that is the reason for charges.

monthly service in advance

router rental

installation charge

that is why your being charged. You did not cancel you just ignored the service.

cancel properly.

fios has a total satisfaction guarantee 

https://www.verizon.com/home/fios-registration/

0 Likes
Nbureps

Do you have active service with Fios with their router? If you don’t have their equipment are you using your own router? Again I am confused. Do you or did you complete the sale for your service?

i never activated any service with them. 

My plan was to purchase a router from eBay .

if the order does not get auto cancel , why would they email to pickup the kit from nearest location or the order will get cancelled after 5 days ?  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nbureps,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes