Verizon Frustration
KristinCoviello

Hopefully you can help, I am not sure what else to do.  I just sent an email to support but I can gaurentee it will not get taken care of so I figured I would try a new method.

The situation:

I contacted {edited for privacy}in the customer service department  6 times since January 2, 2013 and she hasn't responded. I am being billed twice with 2 different account #'s and I was told that this would be taken care of on January 2, 2013 by Eileen. She had said it would take a few days but it would get straightened out. Now it is February 12, 2013 and I am still only being billed for telephone service. It is my understanding that there is another bill for internet and cable. I also got a call that my account was past due. I called customer service on January 25, 2012 and they said it will be straightened out within the next few days. They said that Eileen was working on it but again this is not true on February 12, 2013 nothing has changed. Except that they finally got my address corrected for the 2 different accounts.

I signed up for a package price of $151.33/month for all my services. I have a detailed invoice of the package. I assumed that I was paying for the package all along (couldn't verify because Verizon had my address wrong too). The bill I was paying was around $140.  It turns out the bill I was paying was only for phone service. I found this out when my internet was turned off on January 2nd due to a past due balance. When I logged onto my account it said $0 due. It didn't make any sense so after 2 hours on the phone I found out that I was being billed twice with two different account #'s and 2 different addresses (neither correct).

I would like to get this straightened out before my services are disconnected again. Verizon has had over a month to straighten this out. This should all be billed together in ONE bill. My monthly bill for all 3 services should be $151.33.

I have proof with invoices and emails (I can email you the invoice if you would like). If this doesn't get taken care of I would like to cancel my service. This has been a nightmare since the beginning. To top it off earlier this week I received 2 bills from verizon 1 totaling $275.32 and 1 totaling $684.60.  Keep in mind I have been paying my bill all along and my account was up too date every time I logged on.  I stoped paying January 2nd when I was told my account was getting straightened out.  The only thing that has been fixed is my address since January 2nd.

I am hoping someone can help straighten out my account.  😞

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Frustration
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We are glad that you spoke to someone and they were able to resolve this for you.  Please let us know if there is anything needed in the future. 

Tonya D.

0 Likes