Verizon GET YOUR ACT TOGEYTHER!
jerseyskikat

After trying to get thru 5 x tonite, getting disconnected 4 x and transferred to the wrong dept, I GIVE UP.   Call me to corrct the problems so I will be able to pay my next bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon GET YOUR ACT TOGEYTHER!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Is your issue a technical one with the site, or a problem with the bill itself?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!
jerseyskikat

After trying 5 x,  I finally got thru to your customer service rep"Micheal"  I explained that a telephone call was dropped yesterday on my land line, my direct tv was disrupted twice last nite and took 10 mins each time to reboot itself.  My router has been dropping the internet connection for 3 days.  I told Michael I wanted 2 things  a three day credit, and a internet service tech to check my connection speed from the switching station.  He was sympathic, but was having problems with HIS computer.  He just kept saying come on computer. I asked him if they were so busy because everyone was having problems with VERIZON.. He said only in NJ...  the automated system kept coming thru our conversation. I kept asking are you still there Micheal?  I heard him say yes. Then I asked him to call me back when he got HIS computer straigtened out.  At that pont I heard music and hung on for another 5 mins and then I gave up.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that information. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jerseyskikat

I appreciate your effort and look forward to a resolution to these problems.

0 Likes