Verizon Has not been able to correct my account since May 2018
mah437

Returned Equipment in may 2 DCRs and two boxes Kept one box. Every month since May 2917 I have had to call Verizon to ask why the equipment was still on my bill, they verified with me that they did receive it and would open a ticket to get my bill corrected. So month after month has passed, every month I call to get my bill corrected and see why it id still not fixed. I don't know how mant time I was tld it woudl be fixed in two billing cycles and a ticked would be sent to the "Offline" team. and then nothing ever happens. I have had suppervisons open tickets check tickets.  I am tired of all the Appologizing, wht cant a company of that size fix a simple problem.  And to boot the box that I still have does not work, so no TV since May 2018, they can't send me a box because the computer will not let them.  So every Month I get my bill credited.  I have had enough... I should not have to be calling every  month for going on a year now...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Has not been able to correct my account since May 2018
jonjones1
Legend

This issue can be addressed at your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission (google it) they can intervene to get this straightened out.

you can also simply go to a competitor like cable if available in your area.

once you call to terminate service from Verizon they will bump into each other to keep you and may finally fix your long standing issues.

no sense paying for a service you can not use. 

You can file a complaint at http://www.fcc.gov and let them know what’s going on.

verizon must answer them and you after the complaint.

you can file a online complaint at http://www.bbb.org and Verizon has been known to reply and fix issues since they don’t like bad press.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Has not been able to correct my account since May 2018
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mah437,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes