Verizon Issues Since May
frustrated_ver

I am beyond frustrated with my Verizon service since it started in May 2018. 

Upon setup, I signed up for the $99 a month promotion for gigabit/triple play and somehow, the bill and setup reflected something different.  It took about 24 hours on the phone and a month of calling to finally get that rectified. 

Since then, I have been paying $99 dollars for 1 tv in a house with 6 bedrooms after switching from comcast where I could watch in any room for no additional cost.  Poor value and was not highlighted during my setup of the service. 

Now, suddenly all the normal channels that were in my package (TNT, ESPN, MSNBC, etc.) have been wiped from my bundle.   I spent 12+ hours on the customer service line in the past few days attempting to correct this issue.  I finally spoke to someone the other day, the issue was fixed.  Then the next day the channels were wiped again, and I recieved a new Bill with add-ons of custom tv lifestyle and reality adding $67 to my bill.   On top of that a Custom tv news and variety adding $74 dollars to my bill...now displaying a new monthly total of $307?!?  How can the verizon customer support be so neglecting, irresponsible, and incompetent?  I plan on cancelling my service and with all of the issues I have encountered there is no way I should have to deal with a cancellation fee.  Please stick with comcast or another provider if you have one because they listen to the customers concerns, provide good value, and also want to keep customers coming back by providing good quality service. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Issues Since May
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi frustrated_ver,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes