Verizon Not Honoring my $150 .... Like everybody else
WNewcomb

I signed up for Verizon Fios service in october 2018 and by that time, they were offering a google nest + $150 rewards card for the 2year contract. They sent me the information to redeem the Google Nest, but never spoke anything about my credit card. Now I called promotions to ask them about it and they simply said "they can`t see anything on my account" and that they can`t do anything. Told me to call support and I`m here waiting for over 50 minutes on the phone, knowing I`ll get another helpless agent that will pretend I`m crazy, like all 6 Representatives I spoke with today did. This is deceiving the customers to sign up for a service and I`m not the only one going through this, I`m seeing on the forum that a hundred of other customers went through the same **bleep**. I just want something you promise you would give me, If you can`t honor anything then don`t offer! I started my service less than two months ago and I`m already regretting this decision.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Not Honoring my $150 .... Like everybody else
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WNewcomb,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes