Verizon Promotion Lifeline Discount
ksnwf100

I just recently odered FIOS after seeing the promotions on lifeline discount program. I made a multiple calls trying to apply the credits based on the information I saw on the verizon website. I received an email that my discount went through, however, the rental charge didn't get waived. The promotion shows there are 2 months rental included. I was fine at first since I thought I don't have proof and may misunderstand. However, I found a photo I took in 6/29 when I talked to my friend which clearly states there are 2 month rental included. I called the customer service again like 3 times today, and was told there are not such promotion. So either verizon was putting a false advertisement on its website or there are internal communications issue. If I didn't take the photo, I would probably just let it go. I wasn't really happy as it sounds like I am the one make up the pomotion trying to get the rental free for 2 months. 

Also, I was told the credit cannot be applied to first month bill. If that's the case, please be clear when you put up the promotion. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Promotion Lifeline Discount
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ksnwf100,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes