Verizon Refused to Honor Price Quote
JohnGalt01

9 year FiOS customer and when I called upset with my monthly bill, the retention team rep "Angel" quoted me a new service and equipment price of $137.59/mo. including fees and taxes with a new 2yr. contract.  I asked her to repeat the number twice to verify as I wrote it down.  She then read me the legal language for the new contract.  When I called back to order new dvr equipment, the rep told me there was no record of the agreement.  New retention rep would not connect me to the original rep and tells me she "thinks" the new contract is now priced at "around" $211.00.  After spending four hours on the phone, I'm just getting the run around.  How do I escalate or get back to the original rep?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Refused to Honor Price Quote
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JohnGalt01,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes