Verizon Still Charging for Returned Equipment - Help?
CrognaleHA

I returned a CableCard to the Verizon Store on Forest Hill Lane in Richmond, VA back in spring of 2015, but I never got a returned equipment receipt; I didn't know at the time that I would need one. Verizon is STILL charging me $5/mo for this card four years later.

Multiple calls and chats with customer service have been unproductive; they insist that they're "still receiving a signal from our residence." This is impossible, since the only device in the house that can even use a CableCard already has a different card in it. (They're charging me for two cards when I'm only using one)

I've filed a complaint with the FTC. How can I get Verizon to stop charging me? I've already lost over $240 to their error.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Still Charging for Returned Equipment - Help?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CrognaleHA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes