Verizon Web account wont allow me to see bills or account info
dsriberg

When I log into my verizon web account the username and password I have been using for the last 5 years all of a sudden takes me to another account. I cant see or pay my bill, change my friends and famlly numbers, or review my account information. I have been on the phone with Verizon for over 16 hours in the last week and no has been able to help. I just keep getting transfered from one department to another.  Can someone out there suggest a real person that has a clue that I can contact. I dont want to cancell my verizon accounts but If a I cant get this resolved I will have to.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Web account wont allow me to see bills or account info
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
dsriberg

Have had no resolution to the problem, I did receive an email saying it was fixed but it was not. Still not able to see bill or account info and still showing wrong account number when I log in. Unfortunately may have to drop verizon to fix problem. If they tried calling me and working with me instead of around me MAYBE we could fix the problem. However Accurate, Quality Customer Support with human interaction does not seem to be their priority.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dsriberg,

We have forwarded this information to the team.

0 Likes