Verizon Website Problem Using Internet Explorer

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Website Problem Using Internet Explorer

Message 1 of 2
(1,471 Views)

Every time I try to access My Verizon using Internet Explorer 9 the site opens multiple tabs. When I try to log in, it opens more tabs, but never signs me in. This has been going on for 4 days. Finally, today I tried using Firefox and was able to log in. Not sure whether an IE update caused this or what. Anyone else have this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Verizon Website Problem Using Internet Explorer

Message 2 of 2
(1,442 Views)

@GinaNJ wrote:

Every time I try to access My Verizon using Internet Explorer 9 the site opens multiple tabs. When I try to log in, it opens more tabs, but never signs me in. This has been going on for 4 days. Finally, today I tried using Firefox and was able to log in. Not sure whether an IE update caused this or what. Anyone else have this issue?

My wife had a similiar issue earlier this week. We cleared the cache, cookies and browsing history

on IE9 and then it worked fine.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Verizon Website Problem Using Internet Explorer

Message 2 of 2
(1,443 Views)

@GinaNJ wrote:

My wife had a similiar issue earlier this week. We cleared the cache, cookies and browsing history

on IE9 and then it worked fine.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.