Verizon bait and switch
mugrug1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received in my regular mail an offer from Verizon today.  The offer was to upgrade to 75/75 Mbps, a free Fios Quantum Gateway router and one month free for an extra $10.00 per month. Sure right! I went to the web site they gave me: verizon.com/75plusgateway . Ha, ha. I guess Verizon likes to play tricks with there loyal customers. I click to upgrade and it said it was $15.00 more a month, not the $10.00 that the Verizon letter said.

I was on chat with two different people from Verizon, a girl named Bille, and the other named Suzie. They both told me there was no offer for a $10..00 per month upgrade. They told me to fax the letter that I received to them. I told them I didn't have a fax machine. How about I scan it and email it to you. They said I couldn't send emails to them. Hey, I can send an email to the CIA, but not Verizon?

So, if you want to see the $10.00 per month offer go to this site: verizon.com/75plusgateway

You will see a bright red banner about this great offer for $10.00 per month. Good luck trying to get it.

Verizon strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon bait and switch
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
mugrug1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you.

0 Likes
mugrug1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't heard from anyone yet. Verizon site: verizon.com/75plusgateway is still showing upgrade for $10.00. How come no one at Verizon seems to know this?

If I don't hear from someone in two days, I give up.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days.

0 Likes