Verizon billing
khoeyjr1

Verizon has got to be the biggest joke on the planet.  Called to cancel service as my contract was up and the best they could do was raise my monthly bill only $50 dollars.  I was initially told disconnect would happen 3 days later, but I told the rep that my new service was in and my account should be closed immediately.  He reluctantly agreed.  Now I am being told to pay the full months service (even though I used 7 days) and I will be refunded later on. 

Number one if I just didn't pay my bill at any time Verizon would have no problem disconnecting my service so I am not sure why it takes 3 days when I request it.  Secondly, why on earth would I pay for a full month of service that I am not using so that you can issue me a refund at your convenience? 

I have switched services before but I have honestly never seen anything like this.  I never had a problem with the services offered but man after all this I will never return.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes