Verizon charged me for on Demand movie I didn’t order
Tusweetcandy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was charged for a purchase of an on demand movie I never ordered. The movie was called Parasite which I have no interest in at all. From my review of message boards this happens frequently to Verizon customers. When I contacted Verizon, on chat they refuse to acknowledge this could happen. They never heard of accounts being hacked. Their only solution is to enable parental controls & place a pin on the pay per view acct. I did this and when I go into to see if ordering a movie requires a pin..it still doesn’t. Do it could happen again. Either there is some type of glitch Verizon refuses to investigate or their boxes are being hacked some kind of way. What’s sad is their customer service sucks & there is no appeals process. I plan to call next week to a live person which probably won’t resolve my issue. I would encourage people to change their passwords regularly as another preventative measure. I’m just glad I never was charged for a boxing event like some folks.

#VerizonSucks

0 Likes
Re: Verizon charged me for on Demand movie I didn’t order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tusweetcandy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes