Verizon.com account problem: cannot upgrade services or renew my agreement
marco3055

Hello there everyone,

I´ve searched through many post and different forums and the problem that i have seems to be pretty common. When i log into my account, i can pay bills (well, of couse that option always works) but i cannot seem to be able to upgrade/downgrade/renew my service agreement.

I get that message that tells me to contact my local VZN business office at the 1-800-Verizon.

Now, form what i´ve been reading people seem to have been given up the hope to be able to manage their own account. Someone talked about a pernding order that has been resolved but somehow it´s still pending. 

Yesterday i have called the eCenter twice, they told me that somehow there was a restriction on my account that kept me from manage it 100% and that they took care of it. The problem still persist.

Yes, i could upgrade/renew over the phone but the fact is i want to look through my options with my wife and pick and choose what we want in our plan without keeping a CSR on the phone asking for all the options available.

I did read of this Moderator on this forum, Heather who was able to get things done and resolve these kind of problems, but i also read that she´s stepped down.

Is there a good Mod who is willing to look into my account and see what´s wrong with it?

Please anyone with a solution let me know, thank you so much in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.com account problem: cannot upgrade services or renew my agreement
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi marco3055,

Sorry you are having difficulty upgrading your services online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.com account problem: cannot upgrade services or renew my agreement
Steve768

Hey,

I'm having the same problem of not having access to upgrade/change services to my account. I spent over an hour on the phone with customer support being transfered back and forth with no resolution, so frustrating. I would really appreciate if a Mod could hep me get this resolved too!

Thanks!   

0 Likes