Verizon customer service is horrible
D24

We lost power a few days ago for about 5 hours. When the power came back on my phone, tv, and Internet were not working. So I called Verizon. The first person I spoke to told me he couldn't help me because I did not have power in my house. The power was restored but my Verizon issue was not. I called back the 2nd guy sent me to disconnect my battery back up and other devices. The issue was still not resolved. I went out and bought a new battery everything worked for about 2hours. I called Verizon again. The 3rd guy tried to have me disconnect my battery again this is when I lost it. So the 3rd rep says it is my ont and it is not working Duh!!!!! So he put a ticket in for a service tech to come out. So here we are December 13 the service tech was scheduled to show at 8-10 am. At 1130 my wife call Verizon and asked where the service guy was. The verizon lady on the phone was rude and gave my wife a new time from 3pm-6pm. At 830 pm no service tech has yet to arrive. My wife again calls verzion because at this point I am so mad that we sat home all day and we still don't have service. So my patience wife calls verzion again! Again we get another rude customer rep that says " a service tech was at your house but no one was home!!!!!" We have put our whole day on hold for verizon. So as of Monday December 9 2013. We have had no working home phone internet or tv. I wonder if I sent Verizon a bill for our inconvenience would it ever be paid? One thing that will happen when my service agreement is done so will be verizon! Thanks for letting me rant!!!!! Btw the service tech is supposed to show tomorrow December 14. 8-12 I guess we will see!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service is horrible
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service is horrible
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

D2,

We haven't had any responses from you in your Private Support Case despite multiple requests for more information. As such we have closed said case. If you still need assistance or have any additional questions please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to investigate once we have your account details.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes