Verizon customer service unresponsive, worst service ever...going back to optimum
Aman007

Just signed up for verizon service for the 79.99 tripple play, but they put me in the 84.99. I had requested to port my number over, but they didn't and charge me $22 to port over my number.

I had requested a regular box (sd box)and 2 additional hd boxes, and I am being charged for 3 hd boxes. Called customer service to clarify this and she states that verizon does not have any sd boxes.So, I told her, at least one box should be free, and she tells me verizon doesnt give free boxes. How should I view for the fios I just signed up for you? I told her I have the confirmation email that shows that one box was free and i'll be glad to send it to her, she puts me on hold and hangs up. It took me over 30 mins to connect to her...and dont want to waste my sunday on this **bleep**. optimum was on point when it came to billing and services.Really disappointed by verizon service.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service unresponsive, worst service ever...going back to optimum
AlienK
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am really empathizing with you. Many posters here have the same problems like yours, including me. We ordered with a promised price, and later on, it was switched to another higher one. I had to contact verizon almost everyday since Aug 30th to get the problems seemly fixed. I'd like to refer you to see my original post, but I am not allowed to do so. So if you would like to see my problem and how I got them fixed, please search for the post with my name as author.

Recently I moved 15 miles away across county line within the same state. When I did online moving process, it would not let me port my original phone number and I had to get a new one. Later on, when I called 800verizon to complain about their slipping in a higher price without my knowledge, a sales dept rep noticed that I didn't port my origianl phone number. He asked me why. I told him that I was not allowed to. He wanted to port it for me, because I did not move out of the state, but I told him that it was too late. I updated everything with my new number already.(Big thanks to that rep).

I'd suggest you,first, try not to get frustrated, because it doesn't help you. Contact verizon either through phone or live chat(I prefer live chat, so that I can save it as evidence). Be persistent, because the more you contact verizon, the more chance you may get to meet some responsible and knowledgable verizon reps, who would solve your problems. (more work created for verizon customer service as wellSmiley Tongue)

Be persistent is the key and you may meet some good people, who can resolve your issue.

Best of luck.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service unresponsive, worst service ever...going back to optimum
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aman007,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Aman007,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with the matter or ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes