Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have had to contact Verizon 4 times now to get a final bill resolved. Each time before that the person ASSURED me the proper changes were made, and then 4 days later I get an email saying my bill hasn't been paid. This is absolutely ridiculous. We moved apartments and tried to bring Fios with us, but the technician could not install the cable, so we had to cancel and close the account. Then I get a bill for $101. I call in, they assure me they have removed the charge since service was never installed. A week or 2 later I get an email that my bill is overdue. I call in, they assure me that THIS time it's been fixed. Last week I get an email that I am in default of payments. I call in AND do the online chat. Both representatives assure me that they have spoken with their managers and the service fee is removed and I have a $0 balance. This morning I wake up to an email that there is an outstanding balance on my account. Honestly... **bleep**? How many different people do I need to talk to in order to get this charge removed? I never even had service and they are still trying to charge me. I'm trying to be nice and respectful to the customer service agents because I know it's not their fault but the sheer incompetence of the system is insane. If anyone from Verizon reads this then perhaps I'll actually be treated as a human being who has other things going on and can't keep sitting on hold, talking to robots, and then talking to an agent who in the end is not effective.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.