Verizon did not hold up to the deal I was promised
nkpltrr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I contacted Verizon thru a live agent on 4/1/14 about a new agreement and was offered a package of $104.99. I just got my new bill and the amount was $119.99. I called on the phone and spent over 2 hours talking to people including a supervisor and finally was told basically, tough luck! I was told that the deal I was offered was not valid and that when my current bundle credits end on June 24 that my bill will go up another $15/mth. With two boxes and taxes and stuff my bill will be over $180/mth. I told them that was not acceptable because I was promised $104.99 for two years. The supervisor said that deal could only be offered to new subscribers. I have been with Verizon for a long time and this is how they treat customers! Wow! Well I intend to call back again tomorrow and talk to someone else because this is just not right. If I don't get satisfaction I will consider going somewhere else with my business. Too bad because I really do like the Fios stuff but I don't like being jacked around by a company that does not care about existing customers.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon did not hold up to the deal I was promised
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nkpltrr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon did not hold up to the deal I was promised
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

nkpltrr,

We have not heard back from you on this post. please let us know if there is anything we can assis with.

Josh B

0 Likes