Switch Account

Verizon disabled my online access after I paid to have all features of my service restored

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon disabled my online access after I paid to have all features of my service restored

Message 1 of 2
(2,473 Views)

Last month when I paid my bill Verizon said to pay a certain amount and they would restore all of the features back to my service within 4 hours.  It has now been over a month and nothing have been restored. When I contact them they send me an email telling me to call if I want faster service. I emailed them because they always make me so mad that I loose it with the so called customer service rep.  And the reason my bill was not paid in full is because over a year I have been trying to be credited for some service that I had cancelled that was added to my internet, and I'm always told it will post to the next months bill and it never post.  Now I cannot ever log into my account online, because for some reason they have disabled my online access

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Verizon disabled my online access after I paid to have all features of my service restored

Message 2 of 2
(2,470 Views)

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.