Verizon fios still send bill after discontinued service
STachai
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey,

I just want to says I'm so **bleep** off right now because of the bills I still recieve even though I already cancel and pay everything I may own to Verizon Fios. When I call the customer service and talk about the issue, the agent told me that and I quote "Do not pay for anything, we will fix it up in the next cycle". Now, I just recieve a letter from  IC System state that "Your delinquent account has been turn over to this collection agency" so I need help now since it seem customer service somehow like to just talk and no action.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon fios still send bill after discontinued service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi STachai,

We have advised the team of your current situation.

View solution in original post

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

STachai
Enthusiast - Level 2

still did not hear from any agent.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days, and it has not been that yet. Please let us know tomorrow if you have not heard from anyone.

STachai
Enthusiast - Level 2

just to let you know that I just recieve an email from an agent. They are going to make sure that the issue will be gone in the next bill cycle

0 Likes
STachai
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just recieve another call from IC System says that I STILL HAVE TO PAY 75.53 and when I says that I already contact verizon about this and verizon will fix the problem, the guy for IC System says that verizon still not pull back the debt they think I own them. I'm getting tire of all this. I'm going to send a letter to IC System and ask them to investigate the issue since it seem verizon don't want to fix this error of theirs.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi STachai,

We have advised the team of your current situation.

JusssssstiN

Hi LawrenceC, this exact situation happened to me today. I canceled in January, paid everything, and received a bill today. Please help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JusssssstiN,

Have you contacted Customer Support?  You will need to speak to someone in billing to find out about the charges.

Contact Us

STachai
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just want to says thank you for your help, the billing issue is now solve.

0 Likes