Verizon going back on their word
mdburkett

I recently lost my job and was unable to pay my bill on time, so of course, Verizon suspended my service. No problem. I understood. So, I contacted Verizon via email (due to not having phone service)and asked to set up payment arrangements so that my service would not be permanently disconnected. I had started a new job and it would be a couple of weeks before my first check. I corresponded with a couple of financial services (or so I thought) and was given until May 29 to pay my past due balance and have my service restored. Yet yesterday, I received a final bill in the  mail for 2095.00 dollars. If Verizon wasn't going to give me the full amount of tiime they offered, why bother? I have worked very hard to make sure I saved the money to pay the bill on Friday, the 24th...5 days BEFORE the date I was given. And now this. Why not just say no from the beginning instead of making me think I would be able to keep my service.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon going back on their word
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon going back on their word
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could get you to the right place to get this resolved swburkett1972.

-VZ_Jeramy DL

0 Likes